InterComputer’s insured solutions, all built on the IOS foundation, deliver the following features and benefits in every market to which they are applied:
Trusted Path – A mechanism that provides confidence that the user is communicating with the intended party and no other, ensuring that cyber-criminals can’t intercept or modify whatever information is being communicated.
Absolute Integrity – No data or information can be exchanged at all without proper authorizations and without leaving a complete audit record. All authorizations are fully traceable to both individuals and organizations.
Tamper-Evident – All information being transported through the system is tamper-evident. All attempts to tamper with information are immediately detected; any affected messages or transactions are stopped, and then recorded for forensic audit purposes.
Non-Repudiation – When a validated user enters or sends data through the system, they can neither later credibly deny sending any message they actually sent, nor disavow its contents. All actions and data can be undeniably traced to an individual and their legitimate organizational authorizations.
Cross-Entity Authentication – InterComputer’s Certificate Authority and User Provisioning Systems deliver:
- Insured authentication within and across organizational boundaries
- Automated SarbOx, HIPAA, and GLB regulatory compliance
- End user identities, roles, and authorization limits
The InterComputer Interoperating System uses organizational and personal identification and authentication methods that provide clear and secure authentication, even across multiple entities.
Insured Security – After an 18 month-long evaluation by world-class information security experts, Lloyd’s of London underwrote the InterComputer InterOperating System and began offering groundbreaking insurance coverage for its users. This coverage applies to both external and internal loss sources, including hacks, viruses, malicious code insertion, and Internet crime of any kind. Significantly, this coverage includes third party liability, a “holy grail” for e-commerce and unavailable anywhere else. No other vendor offers coverage that eliminates ALL residual risk and provides financial loss recovery in the event of any cybercrime or abuse.
The preceding features uniquely deliver the following benefits:
- Substantial operating cost savings through automation efficiencies and accuracies, e.g., up to eighty percent reduction in transaction costs and cycle times.
- Elimination of legal fees, fines, and reputation damage caused by regulatory compliance failures.
- Loss damage control in the case of cyber attacks, including face value, third-party liability and business interruption.
- Last, but not least, peace of mind and a good night’s sleep.